What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
The technical explanation is that you can use the Stocking Plan to buy ‘non-defective' used cars and used LCVs up to 3.5 tonnes. Where the term ‘Vehicle’ is used this is defined as used motor vehicles (excluding HGVs (i.e. heavy goods vehicles), motor cycles, non-runners and plant and industrial machinery) built to standard United Kingdom specification.
What this really means is that you can buy more of the kind of vehicles that you know will sell well, upgrade the models you’re selling to include some more expensive/ newer vehicles, or if you’re keen to expand your market to include LCVs, this could be a great opportunity.
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- Self-billing and why is it needed
- Replacing a damaged/lost NextGear Capital Stocking Plan Card
- Change your Stocking Plan password
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- Using my balance after selling my vehicle
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- Exceeded your Stocking Plan Limit?
- Bought an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?