How much does it cost?
If we ask you now how much it costs to stock individual vehicles or how much profit you’ve made when all costs are taken into consideration, like most dealers you might find it difficult to pinpoint a figure.
But with NextGear Capital, you’ll be able to accurately work out the profit figure for every sale. Our payment structure is based on set fees, so you’ll know exactly how much each transaction will cost, however long it takes to sell the vehicle. Plus you can use our calculator to find out how using a NextGear Stocking Plan can help your business over a 12 month period as well as for anindividual vehicle sale.
You will be charged a set-up fee once your Stocking Plan is activated and a renewal fee for each annual renewal of your Stocking Plan. A fee is also charged each time our agents conduct a physical audit of your stock. The current audit frequency is monthly.
- Who is NextGear Capital UK?
- Who can apply for a NextGear Capital stocking plan?
- I’m a dealer, how do I apply?
- How quickly can I set up a Stocking Plan?
- I’m an Auction House/Wholesaler, how do I get involved?
- What is covered in the price?
- What is Landlord's Waiver and why do I need one?
- What is a Personal Guarantee and why do I need one?