Will my stocking limit be reduced?
Some dealers may receive a reduction in their limit based on current usage. As you settle vehicles, you will still be able to fund new ones. If you have any questions, please contact your Account Manager who will be able to support.
How do I find out what my current stocking limit is?
You can view your current stocking limit by logging into WFS. For queries relating to credit limit increases please see ‘What are the requirements for a credit limit increase?’.
- What support can NextGear Capital offer?
- What can be funded?
- I am self-isolating, do NextGear Capital need to know?
- Phone lines are busy, what it the best way to get in touch?
- Why are all trade source vehicles dropping into suspense?
- My account is due for renewal, will this go ahead?
- Will auction vehicles funded, but not yet delivered accrue fees and charges?
- Are re-payment plans possible for vehicles sold but not settled during lock-down?
- My dealership isn’t expected to return to pre Covid-19 trading levels for some time, what support is available?
- When will I be audited next?
- Vehicles have been stolen and my insurance isn’t paying out due to premises being unoccupied for over 30 days – how can you help?