Why are all trade source vehicles dropping into suspense?
As a result of the additional measures we have put in place to support your dealership through this challenging time, all vehicles added to your Stocking Plan as trade source will automatically drop into suspense for our team to review.
To help us process your vehicles as quickly as possible please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A copy of the purchase invoice
- What support can NextGear Capital offer?
- What can be funded?
- Will my stocking limit be reduced?
- I am self-isolating, do NextGear Capital need to know?
- Phone lines are busy, what it the best way to get in touch?
- My account is due for renewal, will this go ahead?
- Will auction vehicles funded, but not yet delivered accrue fees and charges?
- Are re-payment plans possible for vehicles sold but not settled during lock-down?
- My dealership isn’t expected to return to pre Covid-19 trading levels for some time, what support is available?
- When will I be audited next?
- Vehicles have been stolen and my insurance isn’t paying out due to premises being unoccupied for over 30 days – how can you help?