What can be funded?
Trade source vehicles
All trade sourced vehicles will be funded at 100% of CAP (UK) / trade value (ROI) or invoice price (whichever is lower) as normal.
Trade source vehicles will automatically drop into suspense for our team to review. For more information about this, please visit the 'why are all trade source vehicles dropping into suspense' help topic.
Auction source vehicles
We are funding 100% of the hammer price plus auction and delivery fees as normal.
- What support can NextGear Capital offer?
- Will I have to re-pay settlement fees or vehicle extension fees waivered during lock-down?
- Why has my stocking limit reduced?
- I am self-isolating, do NextGear Capital need to know?
- Phone lines are busy, what it the best way to get in touch?
- Why are all trade source vehicles dropping into suspense?
- What are the requirements for a credit limit increase?
- My account is due for renewal, will this go ahead?
- Will auction vehicles funded, but not yet delivered accrue fees and charges?
- Will NextGear Capital’s daily holding charge be increased?
- When will settlement fees be reinstated?
- Are re-payment plans possible for vehicles sold but not settled during lock-down?
- My dealership isn’t expected to return to pre Covid-19 trading levels for some time, what support is available?
- When will I be audited next?
- Vehicles have been stolen and my insurance isn’t paying out due to premises being unoccupied for over 30 days – how can you help?