Phone lines are busy, what it the best way to get in touch?
Your Account Manager remains your primary point of contact, however, if they are unavailable please email email@example.com in the first instance. As most of our team is now working remotely, this is the fastest way to get in touch.
- What support can NextGear Capital offer?
- Will I have to re-pay settlement fees or vehicle extension fees waivered during lock-down?
- What can be funded?
- Why has my stocking limit reduced?
- I am self-isolating, do NextGear Capital need to know?
- Why are all trade source vehicles dropping into suspense?
- What are the requirements for a credit limit increase?
- My account is due for renewal, will this go ahead?
- Will auction vehicles funded, but not yet delivered accrue fees and charges?
- Will NextGear Capital’s daily holding charge be increased?
- When will settlement fees be reinstated?
- Are re-payment plans possible for vehicles sold but not settled during lock-down?
- My dealership isn’t expected to return to pre Covid-19 trading levels for some time, what support is available?
- When will I be audited next?
- Vehicles have been stolen and my insurance isn’t paying out due to premises being unoccupied for over 30 days – how can you help?