My dealership isn’t expected to return to pre Covid-19 trading levels for some time, what support is available?
Financial support remains available until further notice on vehicles loaded before the 15th May. We are advising our customers to only use these measures if necessary, as it will impact your ability to increase your credit line and may impose further restrictions on your facility.
- What support can NextGear Capital offer?
- Will I have to re-pay settlement fees or vehicle extension fees waivered during lock-down?
- What can be funded?
- Why has my stocking limit reduced?
- I am self-isolating, do NextGear Capital need to know?
- Phone lines are busy, what it the best way to get in touch?
- Why are all trade source vehicles dropping into suspense?
- What are the requirements for a credit limit increase?
- My account is due for renewal, will this go ahead?
- Will auction vehicles funded, but not yet delivered accrue fees and charges?
- Will NextGear Capital’s daily holding charge be increased?
- When will settlement fees be reinstated?
- Are re-payment plans possible for vehicles sold but not settled during lock-down?
- Vehicles have been stolen and my insurance isn’t paying out due to premises being unoccupied for over 30 days – how can you help?