My dealership isn’t expected to return to pre Covid-19 trading levels for some time, what support is available?
Financial support remains available on request and will be reviewed on a case by case basis. We are advising our customers to only use these measures if necessary, as it will impact your ability to increase your credit line and may impose further restrictions on your facility.
- What support can NextGear Capital offer?
- What can be funded?
- Will my stocking limit be reduced?
- I am self-isolating, do NextGear Capital need to know?
- Phone lines are busy, what it the best way to get in touch?
- Why are all trade source vehicles dropping into suspense?
- My account is due for renewal, will this go ahead?
- Will auction vehicles funded, but not yet delivered accrue fees and charges?
- Are re-payment plans possible for vehicles sold but not settled during lock-down?
- When will I be audited next?
- Vehicles have been stolen and my insurance isn’t paying out due to premises being unoccupied for over 30 days – how can you help?