My account is due for renewal, will this go ahead?
Annual reviews will be reinstated shortly.
COVID-19 has impacted our internal resource and therefore there may be a delay in processing your annual review. In the meantime, your facility will remain available until your review can be scheduled.
As we are adapting our processes to market conditions, please be aware that additional information may be requested following our initial review of your account.
If your account is due for renewal, a member of our team will be in touch over the coming weeks.
- What support can NextGear Capital offer?
- Will I have to re-pay settlement fees or vehicle extension fees waivered during lock-down?
- What can be funded?
- Why has my stocking limit reduced?
- I am self-isolating, do NextGear Capital need to know?
- Phone lines are busy, what it the best way to get in touch?
- Why are all trade source vehicles dropping into suspense?
- What are the requirements for a credit limit increase?
- Will auction vehicles funded, but not yet delivered accrue fees and charges?
- Will NextGear Capital’s daily holding charge be increased?
- When will settlement fees be reinstated?
- Are re-payment plans possible for vehicles sold but not settled during lock-down?
- My dealership isn’t expected to return to pre Covid-19 trading levels for some time, what support is available?
- When will I be audited next?
- Vehicles have been stolen and my insurance isn’t paying out due to premises being unoccupied for over 30 days – how can you help?