My account is due for renewal, will this go ahead?
Your annual review will go ahead as planned. If your renewal is due, a member of our team will be in touch over the coming weeks with further advice on the additional information we require. To avoid any disruption to the use of your facility, please submit all information as soon as possible.
- What support can NextGear Capital offer?
- What can be funded?
- Will my stocking limit be reduced?
- I am self-isolating, do NextGear Capital need to know?
- Phone lines are busy, what it the best way to get in touch?
- Why are all trade source vehicles dropping into suspense?
- Will auction vehicles funded, but not yet delivered accrue fees and charges?
- Are re-payment plans possible for vehicles sold but not settled during lock-down?
- My dealership isn’t expected to return to pre Covid-19 trading levels for some time, what support is available?
- When will I be audited next?
- Vehicles have been stolen and my insurance isn’t paying out due to premises being unoccupied for over 30 days – how can you help?